1.15.2017

Sale~A~Bration Time

In all of the excitement of the new ink release and the birthday bash at StampNation, along with real-life mom stuff, I haven't had time to post about the biggest event in the Stampin' Up world!  Sale-a-bration.  Every year during SAB, as I like to call it, Stampin' Up offers free gifts for every $50 you spend.  The best part is YOU get to pick what you want for your freebie!

Not only that, Stampin' Up also release their new Occasions Catalog.  It's always one of my favorites every year, and this year is no exception.  


Here are my top 5+ favorites:

That intricate hot air balloon die is so pretty!
Lift me up bundle
It's been awhile since I pulled out my embossing folders, but I think it's time to start using them again.  Just look at all the dimension with this hexagon folder.
Hexagon Dynamic Texture Folder
I've been searching for clear beach/lighthouse/ocean stamps, and I love what SU came out with.  The style I am looking for can be hard to find.
High Tide


I'm in love with love and hearts, so this bundle is also in my shopping cart. How can I resist those tiny little envelopes, the striped heart die and beautiful script on these stamps?
Sealed with love bundle
Wooden hearts to go along with this bundle.  I somehow missed them the first time I looked through the catalog, but one of our StampNation members used one of these precious wooden hearts, colored with red ink, on her tag.  So stinkin' cute!
Sending Love Embellishments


These lace doilies are so trendy with their medallion look.  Bonus: they are vanilla on one side and white on the other!

Lace Doilies


No comments: