1.16.2017

Tiki Torch Birthday

Here's a card I made back in August that I have been dying to share with you, but I was sworn to secrecy about the ink I used, so I couldn't.  ;)  Catherine Pooler has finally released her new line of inks, so I can now share my son, Tyler's birthday card with you.  


Here's a little something that not everyone will know.  I helped name one of the ink colors.  :)  Tiki Torch is the name of the fabulous yellow/orange color on this card.  It's a buttery color that reminds me of a tiki torch flame. 

Stamps: Lots to Say (Reverse Confetti) Peppermint Stick (Catherine Pooler Designs)  Ring in the Celebration (Winnie & Walter)
Ink: Tiki Torch, Something Blue (Catherine Pooler Designs) Real Red (Stampin' Up) Black (Staz-On)
Accessories: Wonky Stitch Die (My Favorite Things)



No comments: