5.18.2017

CAS01 Full On Floral Encouragement

There is nothing like opening your mailbox on a difficult day and finding an encouraging card from a friend or loved one.  It makes the trying time just a little more bearable. When want to spread that encouragement, so Michele Gross of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps put together a new blog and challenge just to help us.  Each month, on the 18th of the month there will be a new challenge meant to inspire you to create a card of encouragement.



Stamps: Be, Full On Floral, Loving Thoughts (CAS-ual Fridays Stamps)
Ink: Aquatini, Pixie Dust, Something Borrowed (Catherine Pooler Designs) Versamark
Paper: Bristol (Essentials by Ellen Hutson)
Accessories: 8 Round Brush; Bubble Box Fri-Dies (CAS-ual Fridays Stamps) Sistahood Sparkle LE Sequin Mix (Pretty Pink Posh) White Embossing Powder (WOW)

Direct link to youtube video: https://youtu.be/ozClo875E-o


PRIZE!!!! Did I say prize?  Why, yes I did!  One entry will be chosen to receive $25 gift code to be spent in the CAS-ual Fridays store!  Can I get a woot?!!!  
If you've used CAS-ual Fridays stamps or Fri-dies on your card we'll double it!! Can I get a woot-woot?!!!  You have until the June 13th to enter, so get cracking.

photo credit: https://www.dreamstime.com/

CLICKY to check out what the new talented Encouragement Squad has come up with and to enter your own creation.



2 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous card! I love the beautiful watercolor background you created! The layers look great, I am going to have to try that! Thank you for another great tutorial!

Anonymous said...

You have a style I can identify now. When I scrolled through the CAS cards today, before I saw your name, I thought, "That's Heather's." LOL I really like it! Thanks for the video help, too.