5.08.2017

Fancy Folds and Moving Cards

There is a fun new class going on over at StampNation called Fancy Folds and Moving Cards.  It is free to all StampNation members.  Today is my turn to share a technique with you, so I created a pinwheel card.  The idea isn't originally mine, but I used several sheets of paper coming up with measurements that would fit our standard  A2 size card envelopes.   Here is a sneak peek of what you will learn to create on today's tutorial.


Direct link to youtube: https://youtu.be/jDgyzwACRog




Stamps: You Did It (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink: Midnight (CPD)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Love Blossoms DSP stack, White (SU)
Accesories: Simply Stated: Congrats Die (CPD) Simply Scored with Diagonal Plate (SU)


Don't forget to check out the Calling All Sistahs blog to see who the first Girl Friday joining our Encouragement Squad is.  :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, I just realized, from scanning some other card blogs, that not everyone puts in the links to product like you do. I want you to know how much I appreciate that! It's helped me to slowly collect a few of the things I like best that I see you using.

Unknown said...

What a nice cards are there in it.Check Advantage coupon