11.03.2017

Design A Life

The cards today started with a beautiful stencil used as a stamp.


Stamps: Boss Babe (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Mint to Be, All That Jazz, Aquatini (Catherine Pooler Designs) Versamark
Paper: Black, White (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Accessories:  Lovely Flowers Dies, Turkish Delight Stencil  (Catherine Pooler Designs) White Superfine Embossing Powder (WOW!) Wonky Stitched Rectangle (My Favorite Things) Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)




I inked up the stencil with 3 shades of aqua, then spritzed water over it before "stamping" it onto my cardstock.  There was still plenty of ink, so I stamped it again on a second piece to make the card below.


Stamps: Butterfly Notes (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink: Mint to Be, All That Jazz, Aquatini (Catherine Pooler Designs) Versamark
Paper:  White (Catherine Pooler Designs) Vellum (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Metallic Copper Embossing Powder (WOW!) Turkish Delight Stencil (Catherine Pooler Designs)












No comments: